Beauty is something that no one would compromise on. Everyone wants to look gorgeous and appealing, don’t we? A single dark spot can embezzle the entire you, leading you to extensive stress about your appearance and eventually diverting you from your routine. Inevitably, the skin is one of the significant parts of our body, like the organs. Utmost pampering and care should be showered upon your skin every day for your skin to pamper you back.
So, what exactly is the cause of such pigmentation?
Indeed, there is no exact reason, yet too much production of melanin can cause hyperpigmentation and uneven skin, which could be harmless, yet bothering and especially those who are conscious about their looks and appearance. Hyperpigmentation can affect people regardless of the skin tone, while sometimes it can be genetic too. No wonder, there are thousands of brands already available to get rid of common agony such as sun damage, melasma, acne scars and pigmentation, but which one to choose has always been an evident confusion.
Also, Vitamin C can be a natural dermatologist to your skin. From fading away the discoloration to fighting against wrinkles and spots, products with Vitamin C have unbelievably done wonders and for any skin.
To aid you to choose better, here we have listed down a few handpicked best vitamin C serums for hyperpigmentation suitable for all skin types.
Best Vitamin C Serums for Hyperpigmentation
1. Best Rated Vitamin C Serum: Eva Naturals
Fully loaded with antioxidants, Eva’s vitamin C based hyperpigmentation serum helps indirect protection against harmful UV rays. Repairs the sun-damaged skin with all the natural ingredients present in the product. The hyaluronic acid keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day giving a glowing complexion. It is one of the best Vitamin C serums for hyperpigmentation from Eva Naturals that works as the perfect inclusion in your skincare regime.
- Gives a balanced and healthy skin with the support of Niacinamide acid
- Keeps the complexion awake and glowing leaving it clean and clear
- Reduces inflammation and skin rashes giving you a soothing skin overall along with even skin tone.
- Contains no harmful chemicals such as sulfate, paraben and cleanses away acne and dark spots in few weeks
2. Best Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum: TruSkin Naturals
TruSkin naturals is the best vitamin c and hyaluronic acid serum with maximum nutrients that control melanin production. Vitamin c along with hyaluronic acid targets all the common signs of aging fighting against wrinkles, dark spots and patches that might look permanent. TruSkin vitamin C serum works on all the skin types without affecting the natural skin tone.
- Made with all kinds of natural and organic ingredients suitable for the skin
- Starts acting on the pigmented area soon in a few weeks after the use
- Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid helps in eliminating sun spots and dark spots
- Gives a brighter and even skin tone reducing pores, breakouts and scars
3. Best Face Serum for Hyperpigmentation: LilyAna Naturals
Results are much evident and visible in the first few days itself after regular usage. The Vitamin C ingredients in the serum make it the top rated vitamin c serum for face. With all the natural formulation that deals with hyperpigmentation, sun damages and dark spots it also lightens the skin tone without affecting the natural skin.
- Brightens the skin tone providing maximum clarity onto the skin
- Boosts and improves collagen and reduces the excess melanin production in your skin
- The vitamin E in the serum controls the hyperpigmentation and eliminates scars and pores
- Suitable for all types of skin and can be used by both women and men
4. Best Inexpensive Vitamin C Serum: CeraVe Face Serum
CeraVe, the best vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation removes spots and helps in restoring the bright skin back. The pure form of Vitamin C ingredient also known as L-Ascorbic acid aids in lightening the skin along with battling against various skin conditions. It also helps in balancing the skin tone and texture with zero to minimal side effects.
- With exclusive combination of different natural ingredients, the serum gets your natural skin back
- Good vitamin c hyperpigmentation treatment
- Maintains the skin and provides healthy Ceramides for the surface
- Hyaluronic acid in the serum works as the perfect water pack to keep your skin moisturized
- Ultimately gives a glowing, radiant and a smooth skin
5. Best Budget Vitamin C Serum: Anti-Aging Serum
Still in the hunt for the best vitamin c serum for hyperpigmentation? Tree of Life beauty vitamin c serum is the one that you should never miss. With all the organic ingredients, the serum blends as the most soothing and luxurious cream for every skin type. From hydrating to eliminating all types of skin conditions, this serum suits the best.
- Popular to make skin softer, smoother, and fresh, penetrating all the needful ingredients
- Helps the sun-damaged skin with all types of skin conditions including hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C aids in preventing the aging factors and signs including fine lines, wrinkles and spots
- Keeps your skin active, young and rejuvenated throughout the day
6. Vitamin C for Acne Hyperpigmentation: Wumal Vitamin C Serum
Not only removes the dark spots and pigmentation from the skin but also treats other skin conditions with effective care and nourishment. Made with organic ingredients that are essential for a skin to be active and glowing throughout the day. The hydrogenated retinol 3% keeps the skin hydrated activating all the required cells in the skin to make it look glowing and young.
- It eliminates dark spots and patches from the skin.
- It makes you look younger by battling against all the common signs of aging.
- Keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated all day.
- Tones the skin evenly and gives a perfect texture brightening the complexion.
7. Best Under Eye Serum: OZ Naturals Serum
Vitamin C aids in providing maximum nourishment to the skin with ultimate pampering that is essential for the skin to glow and shine. Straight from the organic ingredients, OZ Naturals works as the best Vitamin C serums for hyperpigmentation that goes smoothly on all types of skin without any side effects.
- Antioxidant formula helps in natural balancing of the surface
- Brightens the complexion and keeps it shining throughout the day
- Fights against various ageing signs and problems
- Gives the youthful glow that you have been craving for
8. Best for Acne Scars: Zust Beauty Vitamin C Serum
Want some awe-inspiring improvements to your skin quickly? This best vitamin c serum for black skin that contains Vitamin C along with hyaluronic acid that gets absorbed into your skin penetrating sufficient nutrients to keep your skin healthy and gorgeous. The serum works as the perfect skincare touch up for your routine.
- Keeps your skin hydrated and locks in the moisture
- Safe and suitable for all types of skin
- Aids in scaring away pigmentation and keeps the skin smooth
- Treats various skin conditions, battling against different aging signs
9. Orlette Vitamin C Serum
With all the active ingredients present in the serum, the product is indeed formulated to get rid of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation without any side effects. Along with vitamin C, the serum has ascorbic acid, retinol, tocopherol, and Niacinamide that works as the perfect skin nourishment for any skin.
- Contains no chemicals or harsh agents and made of natural substances
- Indeed reduces the signs the ages and fights against age symptoms
- Tones the skin texture and gives a glowing complexion
- Works as the best moisturizer in the cold weather
10. Vitamin C B E, and Ferulic Serum
Are you still dreaming about having a younger-looking and a healthy skin? Embrace your skin with some essential vitamins like C, B, and E that help you to remove hyperpigmentation pretty immediately and also aids in complete protection against aging signs easily treating other skin conditions.
- Used zero chemicals such as Sulfate and paraben
- Contains anti-oxidants that saves you from growing old
- Super-charged with Vitamin C that restores the complexion and brightens the skin
- Dermatologist tested and approved
Best Vitamin C Serum for Hyperpigmentation – The Buyer’s Guide
Thousands of brands might put you in a heavy turmoil of picking the right product. Knowing about the products available and then choosing the most suitable serum for hyperpigmentation could be a smart move. Indeed, there are a few pointers that one needs to count in before purchasing a serum for face to scare off hyperpigmentation.
1. Know your skin type
Nevertheless, many pigmentation serums are versatile and suits all types of skin, but there could be some which would only suit oily skin or probably dry skin. Hence, a small patch test would work or even you can check in the product if it’s suitable enough, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Once getting checked up with a dermatologist could be more beneficial and might open a couple of doors with your serum buying confusion. Your dermatologist would recommend or prescribe a suitable serum for hyperpigmentation according to your skin type.
Checking for ingredients in the serum is utmost vital as it decides your beauty later. Some products may contain harsh chemicals and hence using such serums might worsen your skin condition. Better opt for organic and natural ingredients for all skin types.
Customer reviews and feedbacks are always the best and give an honest view of the product. Before you buy the serum, ensure to look for the reviews that would give you a little idea about the face serum.
Never opt for brands that are not much known in the beauty sector or newly arrived ones. Indeed, they could be the best, but we cannot risk or experiment with our delicate skin, can we?
You May Like: Best Concealer for Hyperpigmentation (2020)
Frequently Related Questions Related to Vitamin C Serum for Hyperpigmentation
1. Is hyaluronic acid suitable for a pigmented skin?
Though, hyaluronic acid is indeed beneficial for hydrating the skin, it also does helps in eliminating the spots and patches easily.
2. Does too much application of vitamin c on skin cause white patches on skin?
Yes, it might cause if your skin is light and does not produce enough melanin beneath the skin. During such confusions, it is better to get prescribed from a dermatologist.
3. Can we use hyperpigmentation serums regularly?
Absolutely! But every user should have a limit to it. Also, it is better to follow the directions mentioned in the product and as suitable to your skin.
4. What if my hyperpigmentation serum does not go with my regular skincare routine?
Usually, most skincare routine has serum treatment involved. But if yours does not have one then you can include this serum in your regime and it won’t affect your regularities.
5. Should I focus on my diet for hyperpigmentation?
Your dermatologist would indeed suggest you to do so and it is very crucial too. Having a balanced diet will also help in treating other bodily conditions too.
Suggested Read: Best Face Wash for Hyperpigmentation in 2020
Following the skincare routine with so many steps involved in never an easy load. The beauty sector has tons of face serums for different skin concerns but the pigmentation is a bit important to be focused more upon. If you aware and if you have some idea about hyperpigmentation and the products to use accordingly, then it can help you have a healthy-looking brighter complexion. Also, coping up with the right diet could be difficult for some, but your food habits do reflect on your skin along with regular exercise. If you are still worried about picking the right serum, then take a look at the best vitamin C serums for hyperpigmentation listed above.