Do we not want to always choose the best for our skin, then why take the risk and expose our skin to harsh chemicals and potential irritants? Would it not be best to choose products that come from mother earth and are best for the skin? Going green and chemical-free keeps the skin much healthier.
The effectiveness of a body wash and soap lies in its formula and how it is made. The best organic body washes or soaps will be carefully crafted, preferably with plant-derived oils, will have no lye remaining at the end of saponification, will have natural and organic ingredients and will keep harsh chemicals and skin irritants such as parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and colors, petrochemicals at bay.
Many brands are emerging with good organic products as consumers are understanding the importance of natural and organic ingredients on their bodies. There are a plethora of products for you to choose from but to find what would suit you the most, we have laid out some of the best organic body washes and soaps for all skin types.
Best Organic Body Washes & Soaps for All Skins
1. Best Natural Body Wash: Everyone 3-in-1 Soap
This refreshing body wash is known for its 3-in-1 benefit of being used as a body wash, bubble bath, and shampoo, or even a shaving gel. No synthetic preservatives or scent is used in making this soothing body wash that smells of pure lavender.
- The natural scent comes from pure essential oils and aloe vera extracts.
- Ingredients such as Vitamin E + B5, gentle coconut cleansers, organic plant extracts are used.
- Free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, dyes, harsh detergents.
- It is also cruelty-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, disodium EDTA-free and polysorbate-free.
2. Best All Natural Body Wash: Kimura Body Wash
Kimura Soap is exceptional because of its compounds that are sourced from Mother Earth and not any factory. No synthetic preservatives or fragrances are used by Kimura. The focus is on quality soaps, hence its made in small batches.
- The healing Tea Tree Oil with its detoxifying elements reduces infection caused by fungus and bacteria.
- Tea Tree Oil leaves you refreshed and nourished and is great for people with sensitive skin and athletes.
- Protects your skin from contracting any skin condition that is contagious from public washrooms and other places.
- Reduces chances of getting acne, nail fungus, jock itch, ringworm, and other skin conditions.
3. Best Value for Money: ApotheCARE Essentials
Remove all your dirt and impurities with this gentle organic bliss that comes in the form of a body wash. The lather is luxurious and its unique calming formula relaxes your skin with its soothing scent.
- Formulated with Concentrated Cactus Flower, Steam Distilled Lavender, and extracts of Moroccan Mint.
- The formula cleans the body gently and provides healthier skin by moisturizing it.
- 100% natural and free of parabens, dyes, and sulfates.
- Precise Selection, Phyto Extraction, and Slow Infusion are the three stepped process that ApotheCARE Essentials follow.
4. Best Organic Soap: Raw Shea Butter Bar
Rejuvenate your skin with this Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap from SheaMoisture. The soap is sulfate-free and works beautifully on sensitive skin. The products are sustainably produced at SheaMoisture.
- This bar of soap moisturizes and cleans the skin very gently.
- Raw Shea Butter, the main ingredient works with Frankincense & Myrrh which hydrates and revitalizes skin.
- Shea Butter is organic and the bar soap provides a silky, luxurious lather.
- Free of parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum and is cruelty-free.
5. Best Natural Body Wash for Men: USDA Lemongrass
This body wash is a certified organic body wash from USDA made with all organic and natural ingredients. It can be used for the entire body by both men and women and works great on any skin types, especially best for sensitive skin types.
- The organic ingredients are of high quality and are 100% natural.
- The organic lemongrass oil and lemon oil fixes your skin by revitalizing it.
- Important oils from coconut, jojoba, shea butter, olive, sunflower make the skin soft and smooth.
- Reduces and soothes conditions like psoriasis, acne, eczema, and body odor.
6. Best Organic Body Wash for Sensitive Skin: Tea Tree Body Bar
This invigorating, wonderful Tea Tree Oil infused body bar is known for its healing properties and has amazing moisturizing powers. This botanical hair care comes from John Paul Mitchell Systems. Providing a rich and luxurious lather, this bar does a great job of cleaning the impurities away.
- The smell of tea tree oil is rich which makes the smell of this bar very pleasant.
- Parsley flakes present in this gently exfoliates the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil is known for its antiseptic properties which makes it an effective bar with sensitive skin conditions.
- It is a vegan bar of soap and is free of paraben and gluten.
7. Best Natural Body Wash for Dry Skin: ArtNaturals Tea Tree
Go for deep cleansing of your skin and refresh and deodorize it with ArtNaturals Tea Tree Body and Foot Wash. Many body wash and shampoos are made with chemicals such as parabens and sulfates, and why would you want to use such harsh chemicals on your skin. It is best to go natural with ArtNaturals.
- Formulated with botanical ingredients, this body wash has antiseptic, antifungal, and anti-germ properties.
- Healing qualities and fragrance of tea tree oil combined with oregano, eucalyptus, peppermint oils refreshes your skin.
- Free of SLS, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates or cruelty and is great for anybody with an active lifestyle.
- Unwanted bacteria and fungi causing athlete’s foot, psoriasis, dry skin or jock itch can be avoided using this.
8. Best Non Toxic Body Wash: Lavender Citrus
The Lavender Citrus Body Wash is a powerful cleanser that is gentle on the skin. A combination of selected saponified organic oils with some aromatic oils and extracts makes this body wash a refreshing experience.
- Organic lavender, ylang-ylang, and citrus essential oils are the perfect mixture to start your day invigorated and refreshed.
- Great for the whole family, suitable for all skin types and can be used by any age group.
- Free of parabens, artificial fragrance and sulfates and is all-natural and organic.
- No skin damaging ingredients are used and is cruelty-free, i.e., no animal testing.
Also Consider: Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands (90+ Brands Listed)
9. Best Antibacterial Soap: Antifungal Tea Tree Oil
This is one of the best antifungal body wash that protects the body against bacteria and fungus. It is made with a lot of pride in the USA and reduces body odor and other skin conditions such as Ringworm, Athlete’s Foot, Acne, Jock Itch, etc.
- No synthetic preservatives are used, only natural ingredients such as tea tree oil.
- Tea tree oil, olive oil, and aloe vera are the main natural ingredients present that fight bacteria.
- It is a gentle wash that is suited for both men and women with any skin type.
- Heals damaged skin quicker and hydrates the skin while cleaning it.
Also Consider: Best Antibacterial Soaps for Body Odor in 2020
10. Best Natural Body Soap: Fieldworks Soap Bar
Fieldworks Supply Company makes quality skincare products that are made in small batches that soothe the skin and nourish and nurtures it. They are proud of their all-natural and organic ingredients and claim to be the best moisturizing soap on the market.
- No harsh chemicals are used and this soap is long-lasting.
- Bentonite Clay is the magical formula that is used to remove toxins and impurities from the skin.
- Oils from coconut and palm clean, vetiver is the natural antiseptic, nutmeg calms the skin and provides good fragrance.
Also Check: Best Body Washes For Dry Skin
Buyer’s Guide to the Best Organic Body Washes
Yes, there are many body washes and soaps out there which are organic as the importance of natural ingredients is only increasing day by day, but how do you decide what to buy from the list of our best organic body washes and soaps for all skins? Let’s go through some points that you can keep in mind while purchasing.
1. Skin Conditions
Some of these washes or soaps are specifically made to treat skin conditions such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, or keratosis pilaris. The body wash should tend to such conditions and check with your dermatologist if your condition is severe.
Traditionally, it is known that soap bars last longer than body washes. It is important to see which product lasts you longer for the price you pay. Take the size of the package into account and also the type of product.
3. Lather Produced
The more sud the better for all the soaps or body washes. If a soap lathers rather luxuriously, the chances of its moisturizing properties are more.
Of course, the idea is to get a body wash that has natural and organic ingredients, although one must be careful as there are brands that produce fake products as well. One can be careful by choosing certified organic washes.
Also Check: Best Antibacterial Body Washes in 2020
FAQs Regarding Organic Body Washes & Soaps
1. What does organic mean?
Depending on where you live, the definition of organic may vary. A product without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals is what organic could be defined as.
2. Why should I buy an organic body wash?
Organic soaps are made of natural ingredients which are gentler on skin compared to chemicals. Many natural ingredients make skin and the environment healthier.
3. What is cruelty-free and are all organic products cruelty-free?
Almost all organic products are cruelty-free, which means no animal testing or animal by-products are used to make the product.
4. Does organic soap or body wash cause allergy?
Staying away from harsh chemicals rares down the chances of an allergy, however, some natural ingredients may also react in weird ways. It is best to change the product in case of any reaction.
5. Can these soaps or body washes harm the environment?
The entire point of going organic is to protect the environment as no pesticides or chemicals are used at any point during making the product. So no, in fact, it protects the environment.
You May Also Like:
Your decision of scrolling through an article that talks only about the best organic body washes and soaps show how you are already on the right path and are about to make the right choice. Choosing the best organic soap makes you a protector of the environment while also making the best decision for your skin. The natural ingredients will work wonders on your skin and your conscious decision will make sure harmful chemicals do not win over the market. Some of the best natural body washes & soaps for all skins does more than just cleaning your skin and once you have bought your right body wash, you will find why easily.