One of the most troublesome problems when it comes to having dark circles under eyes is that they are hard to deal with and we know that you’re here for the very same reason! Ascertaining what has caused them may be easy at times, however, getting rid of them can be a lot of work.
Was it the all-nighter you pulled last night? Or the fact that your nutritional intake has dwindled? There can be plenty of reasons, or you’re probably simply showing signs of aging. Whatever the cause be! Once they appear under your eyes, there are probably two ways you can counter them: improve your schedule and living habits, or you could resort to drugstore products to counter them, removing them over time.
Once you get a hold on a decent drugstore eye cream, you can reduce the visibility of these dark circles to some extent, and over a period of time, you can also completely get rid of them. Most products that are available in the market nowadays, tend to target only the treatments for aging or fine lines, wrinkles, etc.
Hence it becomes difficult to find products that are specially meant for fighting dark circles under the eyes. Moreover, it demands little more effort when you look for eye creams that are produced by cruelty-free brands and treat the issue effectively. Keep reading below to find the one which suits your needs and budget.
Ready to get rid of dark circles under your eyes? Lets’s begin!
Best Cruelty-Free Eye Creams for Dark Circles
1. Overall Best: Beauty by Earth Under Eye Cream
Your eyes are your strongest voice. Hence, taking care of them is very important. Made with coffee beans, this eye cream is one of the best products to keep the shine in your eyes going. Coffee beans help give your skin the nourishment it deserves. With the combination of anti-inflammatory and anti-aging nutrients, this cream will prevent your eyes from getting puffy.
- It is made with only natural and organic ingredients.
- The cream is made with coffee beans. Hence it is one of its own kind.
- This cream doesn’t cause redness, irritation, or any breakouts.
2. Best Drugstore Hydrating Eye Cream: Burt’s Bees Eye Cream
Awarded with the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance, this eye cream is the perfect choice for hydrating your eye area from redness or irritation. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested; you can use this cream for daily use with no harm to your skin. Not only is this cream smooth but it also soaks easily into your eyes.
- It is the best choice for sensitive skin.
- Made with cotton extracts, it softens and protects your skin from any irritations.
- It doesn’t cause any redness or irritation.
3. Best Vegan Eye Cream: E.L.F. Illuminating Eye Cream
If you are looking for a cream that will help you get rid of your dark circles, this can be your go-to your choice. This cream is totally vegan and 100% cruelty-free. It is free from all the harsh chemicals; hence you don’t have to worry about your skin. It is ideal for all skin types.
- Gives a smooth finish on your skin.
- It will illuminate your eye area.
- This product is available for all skin types.
- Reduces your dark circles.
4. Best Hypoallergenic Eye Cream: Physicians Eye De-Puffer
This product is different from others since it comes in the form of a stick and is nourished with green ingredients that are good for your skin. Not only will it refresh your eyes but it will also give a soothing effect. It is free from all the harsh ingredients, hence making it safe for sensitive skin.
- This treatment stick is made of green ingredients.
- It is hypoallergenic and safe for your sensitive skin.
- It gives you a cooling and a soothing effect.
5. Best Night Cream for Eyes: Derma-E Derma Eye Cream
Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin C, this night cream is very useful for your skin. Not only does rejuvenates your skin but it also gives reduces your sign of aging. The harmful UV rays of the sun harm your skin; hence the goodness of Vitamin C helps fight the rays. Vitamin C protects as well as nourishes your skin. Their products are completely vegan and cruelty-free.
- Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin C.
- The products are vegan and cruelty-free.
- It doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients.
- The cream is fragrance-free.
6. Best Paraben-Free Eye Cream: The Body Shop Eye Cream
If you are looking for hydrating your eyes, the Body Shop Eye Cream is a perfect choice. The content of Vitamin E in the cream moisturizes and protects your skin. This cream will help you get rid of lines and dark circles around your eyes.
- Your skin will feel soft and smooth.
- This cream will hydrate as well as moisturize your skin.
- Reduces dark circles and fine lines.
7. Good Cruelty-Free Eye Cream: Valencia Eye Cream
Made in small batches for the purpose of keeping the products fresh, Valentia Eye Cream is vegan and cruelty-free. Free from all the artificial ingredients, this cream is made from all honest ingredients. It is biodegradable, natural, and pure. The ingredient used are such that it will energize and hydrate the skin around your eyes. The presence of cucumber extracts helps in easing your puffiness.
- It contains all the honest ingredients.
- It is cruelty-free and vegan.
- Energizes and hydrates the skin around your eyes.
8. Best Cruelty-Free Anti-Aging Eye Cream: OZNaturals Cream
If you want to see a difference in your dark circles, the constant application of this eye cream is sure to give you the best results. Since no heat is used in producing the cream, the ingredients give a high potency. Your skin won’t feel much irritation because no emulsifiers are used. No petrochemicals are used; hence the products are fresh.
- It is infused with coffee beans which helps get rid of puffiness.
- Your skin will feel hydrated.
- The potency of ingredients is stored because of no heat formula.
9. Best Cruelty-Free Eye Cream for Wrinkles: Mirah Belle Organic
This product contains two essential ingredients ie. Argon oil moisturizes your skin and reduces the chance of anti-aging and second, cucumber which helps in toning your eye bags. It is a natural eye cream scented with all essential oils. This cream is natural, sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, and environment friendly.
- The product is free of all synthetic chemicals.
- It rejuvenates your scalp.
- The texture of your skin is not harmed.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
10. Cruelty-Free Wrinkle Cream: Baie Botanique Eye Cream
Made with the advanced and innovative combinations of ingredients, this cream is enriched with rose collagen and helps your eyes in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. It contains all-natural organic ingredients. This cream is certified vegan and 100% cruelty-free.
- It has won the Best Eye Cream Award 3 times in a row.
- Your eyes are hydrated, smooth, and replenished.
- It lifts your skin and rejuvenates it.
11. Best Value for Money: Alchimie Rejuvenating Eye Balm
Looking good. This means feeling good. Means doing good. Inspired by these lines, Dr. Luigi Polla came up with this brand where he aimed at making products that will make your skin feel softer and smoother. This lightweight cream is specifically designed for your eye contour and keeping your eye sensitive. The content of European Blueberries and Vitamin K helps get rid of dark circles and jojoba and cocoa butter will help you keep your skin moisturized.
- It has anti-aging effects.
- This cream will lighten your appearance of dark circles.
- Your skin will feel the nourishment.
12. Kypwell Firming Eye Cream With Pure Mediterranean Herbs
When the goodness of 45 ingredients is mixed in one cream, you can imagine the results that it is likely to give. And the ingredients are obtained only for herbal extracts and plant oils, which means you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals either. These help you in preventing the dark circles and making your skin smoother. It doesn’t contain any perfumes, hence making it natural in every sense.
- It will smoothen your skin and area under the eye.
- The radiance of your skin is restored.
- It is certified by PETA to be vegan and cruelty-free.
- This product is truly natural.
13. Dr. Dennis Gross Adaptive Eye Cream
Your face makes it very evident when you are stressed. This cream helps you reduce the visible stress on your face which causes dark circles, worriness, and puffiness. It also can cause aging. Help fight your skin from all these problems with this cream. It will strengthen your skin and remove all the crepiness. Make your youthful appearance come back and give your skin the radiant charm it deserves.
- It is loaded with essential ingredients to fight the puffiness and dark circles.
- You can reduce the signs of stress that are visible on your face.
- All the ingredients are tested and verified.
Suggested Read: Best Cruelty-Free Eyeliners in 2020
Buyer’s Guide to the Best Cruelty-Free Eye Cream
Dealing with dark circles under the eyes is surely a pain which is difficult for everyone to deal with. These drugstore products are an easy and effective way to counter them, but when it comes to selecting one of them, there is nothing more important than looking for the ingredients which are in them. To counter dark circles, there are some ingredients that are sure to get you effective results within a given time period. These ingredients are as follows:
1. Vitamin A & C
With their excellent anti-aging capabilities, Vitamin A & C are some of the vitamins which you are bound to have heard of over the times. Both of them are excellent at improving the rate of skin renewal, and should be sought-after when looking for products for dark circles.
2. Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid
Drying out of the skin is dealt with by the presence of Hyaluronic Acid in the products, which in turn also reduces the subtle lines in the skin. At the same time, Caffeine is good at reducing the inflammation of the skin. These 2 ingredients also should be looked into when looking for drugstore remedies for dark circles.
However, that is not the end of it. Above all, you also need to be aware of your own skin type to ensure that the product you select is compatible with it, and also has a few natural ingredients as well, so as to ensure that your skin remains soothed.
You May Also Like: Best Cruelty-Free Mascaras in 2020
FAQs Regarding Cruelty-Free Eye Creams
1. Are eye creams a compulsion?
No, they’re not. Not unless you face puffiness or dark circles or fine lines under your eyes. You can go on with your normal moisturizer or daily skincare routine that you follow.
2. Do eye creams really help with dark circles?
Eye creams never promise you to completely get rid of dark circles or puffiness. But if choosing the right product, it will surely help you reduce them.
3. Do cucumbers help the skin under the eyes?
Cucumbers are known to naturally tighten your skin. It just helps refresh the skin and fills in the pores on the skin. You can use this if you have puffiness under the eyes.
4. Can regular moisturizer be used instead of eye creams?
You can use these regular moisturizers on your face. But they won’t necessarily replace eye creams since eye creams are made of some different ingredients which not all moisturizers will have.
Also Check: Best Eyeliner for Eyelash Extensions in 2020
Dark Circles can be annoying, and more so in dealing with them. Concealers can get you by in hiding them from sight, but not treating them. The products in this list of best cruelty-free eye creams are effective treatment solutions for you so that you can get rid of them altogether. Going with any of them, depending on how much you want to spend, and whether your skin is compatible with that product, could get you a working remedy to get rid of the annoying dark circles under the eyes.