Hate acne and breakouts? Yeah, everyone does! Scorn deep acne scars with wrinkles are the real evils here. Acne was always misinterpreted as a teenage phase, but did you know they can scare you throughout your life partnering up with other age-related skin conditions? Yeah, acne scars can honestly snatch away your happiness, but never fear they are not permanent indeed.
Nurturing your skin is much crucial as that’s what your skin would crave for, but do we really pamper our skin so? Skin conditions can be any, sometimes it could be just the oily and acne-prone skin, while sometimes it could be a bunch of skin issues that annoy you every minute.
With such disturbing and different skin issues, how can one choose comfy and multipurpose skin nourishment?
That’s easy! Did you know you can get rid of acne scars and brightens up your skin tone with Vitamin C based serums? You might have heard nutritionists recommend Vitamin C based diet to people with poor health and immunity because vitamin C is the second mother to your body. Vitamin C works as the powerhouse to erase wrinkles, fine lines, inflammation, acne scars, and even hyperpigmentation and discoloration conditions.
This is all sounds amazing, but how to pick the suitable one? With a plethora of vitamin C products out there, here we have listed top Vitamin C serums for acne-prone skin and the favorites of skin experts across the globe.
Best Vitamin C Serums for Acne-Prone Skin in 2020
A pure skin treating antioxidants blended with love from Eva Naturals. It is a multipurpose formula that rescues you from acne and pimples treating other conditions in silence. Bringing up together, some of the efficient ingredients to concern for wide range of skin problems and Vitamin C is the hero in the blend which repairs anti-aging symptoms, dark spots, pigmentation, and indeed acne too. The best Vitamin C serum for acne out there in the market.
- Vitamin C gives you a glowing and fair complexion
- Look younger in ages with effective hydrating formula nourishment
- Protects skin against UV and sun rays and boosts the skin better
- Hyaluronic acid penetrates incredible water formula to keep the skin hydrated.
Aging signs could be disturbing and treating them could be like being in a turmoil, but TruSkin is the best face serum for acne prone skin. With the skin demanding essentials the active antioxidant serum aids in collagen production beneath the surface that eliminates the aging symptoms providing even tone, brightness, and balanced skin.
- Tones out the skin without absorbing its natural oil and moisture.
- Vitamin E in the product targets aging signs and symptoms.
- It’s time to get fresh and active looking skin.
- Made of plant-based ingredients and completely natural suiting all types of skin.
Tired of regular face serums that claim to make you glow? Try switching to Seoul Ceuticals that is coming directly from the K-Beauty treasure and secrets. With potent antioxidants and ingredients, it scares off pimples and post-acne scars within a few weeks of use. Vitamin C in the serum enriches to get a brighter skin tone, texture and firmness, diminishing wrinkles, and fine lines visibly.
- Fades away sun spots, dark spots, and pigmentation signs.
- Get a younger looking and fair complexion.
- Shrinks acne, pores, unclogs pores efficiently with no sign of coming back.
- Dermatologist recommended suitable for all skin types.
Lusciously creamy and soft with the richness of vitamins and essential nutrients from Tree of Life, one of the best Vitamin C serums for acne-prone skin, gets you an amazingly plumpy skin. Refreshes the skin and makes you feel softer and healthier with every application. Repairs the sun-damaged and pigmented skin giving you an excellent appearance from the roots of your skin. Try Tree of life face serum today and experience the difference!
- Wards off the acne, pores, and pimples effective from the first wash.
- Gives a clearer skin with a fresh and healthy look.
- Rejuvenates the surface from the roots for younger-looking skin.
- Fights the dirt and pollutants with active antioxidants.
Acne could be due to deranged hormone, but the despised scars? Made with optimum love and organic ingredients, LilyAna Naturals is the best drugstore Vitamin C serum that treats the every type of acne-prone skin evidently and visibly. Vitamin C in the serum brightens up your skin and indeed your confidence too. Reduces aging signs and boosts collagen improving the tone and texture of the skin.
- Increases the collagen production and gives a clearer skin
- Vitamin E in the serum aids in treating hyperpigmentation signs and eliminates spots
- No more eye area wrinkles and fine lines, they will soon be gone
- Doesn’t feel greasy or sticky as it’s too light even on sensitive skin
In a tie-up with expert dermatologists, L’Oreal Paris has effortlessly prepared the serum with Vitamin C that treats your skin like a loved one. With the essential nutrients, it leaves your skin with a soft and velvet feel every time you touch. The formula absorbs to tone out skin, eliminating acne and aging signs, giving you a matte finished radiant-looking skin.
- Antioxidants in the skin neutralize radicals and battles against aging.
- Locks in moisture throughout the day.
- It does not contain hazardous chemicals and is safe.
- Dermatologists tested and easy on types of skin.
- The best serum for acne prone skin.
Blended with the powerful ingredients from the nature, Noche Y Dia, one of the best vitamin C serum for acne-prone skin gives a special care to the skin of all types leaving no side impacts but long term visibly on your skin. Vitamin C in the serum combats against pollutants, dirt, and other hazardous effects of the environment with the nutrients of kiwi seed oil, orange, and lemon. Vitamin C is always known for its brightening properties with soothing texture and radiance.
- Antioxidants increase collagen production beneath the skin.
- The best vitamin c serum for sensitive skin.
- Evenly tones out the skin giving a fairer and younger-looking complexion.
- Corrects dark spots, sun spots, and unclogs the pores giving clean skin.
- Kiwi Seed Oil locks the in-moisture and keeps it hydrated.
Discover the visible difference starting few weeks of the usage. OZ Naturals is one such skincare brand that doesn’t process the products using chemical or heat emulsion which answers the vitamin C serum is made organically with essential nutrients and active ingredients that treats the skin effectively without any particular damage to the surface.
- Maximum potency of active anti-oxidants.
- Zero emulsifiers lead to zero skin irritation and inflammation.
- No petrochemicals used and it is hypoallergenic.
- Suitable for all types of skin.
Keeping an eye on the skin while treating the acne scars is significant as some facial treatments might damage the skin texture, while CeraVe does exactly what it claims for! Such a unique formula developed with expert dermatologists with essential ingredients and natural Vitamin C to brighten up the skin and restore the originality of the skin eliminating the dirt and pollutants visibly. It’s the best Vitamin C serum for acne scars.
- It contains nourishing Ceramides that removes dirt and impurities.
- Hyaluronic acid to keep the skin moisturized for a long time.
- Gentle and smooth on the skin to give a healthy-looking glowing skin.
- It does not contain harsh chemicals or ingredients.
Go back in age by a decade with Claire-ity serum that wipes off the aging signs, naturally treating other skin conditions with vitamin c in it. It’s time to enjoy a glowing, youthful, and radiant skin with a mixture of nutrients like hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C and E that defends against skin problems. It’s the best affordable Vitamin C serum out there in the market.
- Vitamin C protects the skin against any damage by the environment.
- Reverse your age with Vitamin E.
- Get gorgeous skin with active anti-oxidants.
- Works as an eye serum to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
Suggested Read: Best Korean Serums for Oily Skin – 2020
Buyer’s Guide to Buy the Best Vitamin C Serum for Acne-Prone Skin
Clearing acne marks and scars could be heavy and hectic but how to pick the perfect one is a tough thought. Hence, there are a few pointers that you should keep in mind when you scroll down the sites that would aid you to get the most suitable vitamin C serum.
1. Skin type
Of course, it is crucial that you be aware of your skin type before opting for any product under the sun. You have to pick a vitamin C serum that would be best for your acne-prone skin and especially if you have sensitive skin.
2. Dermatologist recommendation
There is no harm in consulting with an expert dermatologist once, who can recommend with suitable skincare products that wouldn’t worsen your condition after use. As, it would be for long term use, you need to take extra care.
3. Vitamin C concentration
Sensitive skin if comes in contact with a high proportion of vitamin c could react in an adverse way. Get a serum that serves at 10% of vitamin c source in the product and also keeps an eye on L-ascorbic acid as it might irritate your sensitive skin.
4. Supporting Ingredients
Combination of Vitamin C with Hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and Ferulic acid results in healthier skin than Vitamin C alone. It makes a potent and active antioxidant that enriches the functioning of Vitamin C also ensures that it is suitable for your skin type.
Also Read: Best Body Washes for Acne-Prone Skin in 2020
FAQs Related to Best Vitamin C Serum for Acne-Prone skin
1. Can I use serum at night before going to bed?
Yes, Vitamin C serums can be applied either in the morning or during the night before you go to sleep, and rinse off the face in the morning.
2. Which vitamin C serum should I buy?
Indeed, it can be pretty confusing to pick the best drugstore Vitamin C serum but it is recommended that you get prescribed from your dermatologist before choosing any.
3. Should I change my regular skin care regime?
Absolutely not! You can just add the vitamin C serum into your regular or daily skincare routine to see more amazing results.
4. Is daily use of vitamin C on face safe?
Indeed, yes! But if you have sensitive skin then you should think twice and also consider the supporting ingredients in the product you have chosen.
It May Also Interests You:
- Best Night Creams for Acne-Prone Skin – 2020
- Best Korean Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin – 2020
- Best BB Creams for Acne-Prone Skin – 2020
Cleansing and cleaning the dirt from the skin is crucial, but it might not be possible with your regular skin care routine or even the products that claims to be the best among all. Rinsing off the dirt from the root reduces acne, pores, and pimples and if you are much keen to take action against your acne and scars then you should try out the best vitamin c serums for acne-prone skin from the above-listed ones. Your skin needs love as much as you need, showing some extra care and pampering won’t do any harm, rather resulting in gorgeousness.