Breakouts? That’s too annoying, it feels like the face has its own oil bubbles popping up! Acne-prone skin demands some special love and attention which we often ignore assuming it to be hormonal causes. Dehydration, zero moisture, redness and skin irritation can cause acne and pop-ups.
Does even oily skin need to moisturize?
Indeed, it does! To prevent acne and breakouts, moisturizing is crucial regardless of your skin type. While you may have hundreds of cruelty-free brand products and cosmetics in the treasure box to pamper your skin during the day, but did you know that the deep sleep during the night is the time when your skin starts treating itself?
Those are the hours when you can make the most of the natural rejuvenation for a shiny skin with the nourishing night cream for oily or acne-prone skin. To keep your surface moisturized, hydrated and efficiently glow, the best night cream for acne prone skin is what you should look for.
But there are tons of night creams for oily acne prone skin out there, you must be confused in selecting one that is most suitable for your skin. Isn’t it?
That’s like being in a turmoil! If you scroll up on the internet, you would cross paths with thousands of creams, but are you sure they would suit your skin? May be or maybe not! To scare away your confusions and questions, here we have handpicked some of the best night creams for acne-prone skin that actually work wonders if used regularly.
Excited already? Let’s have a look at the list below!
Best Night Creams for Acne Prone Skin – 2020
Created with expert dermatologists to treat your skin much efficiently and with all the nutrients demanded by your acne-prone skin. The ultra-technology of lightweight which is supplied by a unique formula to moisturize the skin during the night and restores the complexion with essential barriers. It keeps the natural oil alive and calms down the skin.
- It supplies 24-hour moisturization and keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- The cream is an oil-free, gentle and a fragrance-free product to treat your skin.
- Ceramides and hyaluronic acid in the cream protect the skin against further repair and safeguards the skin naturally.
- Recommended by experts and is suitable for both oily and acne-prone skin.
Craving for noticeable results within a few weeks? Then, here’s LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream moisturizer, one of the best night creams for oily skin to get rid of acne, spots, and pimples. Vitamin A in the cream treats the skin without causing any dryness, irritation, and inflammation. Active ingredients from herbs and plants deliver a youthful and healthy-looking skin with a complete package of hydration required for the skin.
- Battles all the common signs of aging with an advanced formula.
- Organic ingredients to take your skin to a natural mode.
- Fades away dark spots, sun spots, repairs and damages with effective components.
- Suits even the sensitive skin without any peel offs.
The night cream is something that will never demand any special care while it’s on your skin. Retinol Night Moisturizer Cream from Simplified Skin, being one of the best night creams for acne prone skin, distributes all the bio-active ingredients to the skin to keep it fresh and calm. With one of the robust blend of natural essentials, the night cream indeed smoothens and rejuvenates the skin with a clear balance for a long time.
- It contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate and moisturizes your skin.
- Jojoba oil and Shea butter soothe and rejuvenate the skin.
- Too much gentle on your surface and shows up results instantly.
- Covers up aging signs and repairs the sun damage naturally.
Made with some love and a bunch of skin harnessing plants from the botanical ingredients to present real beauty skin for you to fall in love with. Choosing InstaNatural Retinol night cream for regular use can do wonders on your complexion removing acne and pimples in one go. Evens out skin with anti-oxidants and properties such as retinol, salicylic acid, and Vitamin C.
- No more discoloration, fine lines or wrinkles.
- The best anti aging night cream for acne prone skin.
- Increases elasticity and firmness of your skin with optimum moisturization.
- Tones out the uneven areas of your face and eliminates blemishes.
- Gentle enough on all types of skin and suitable for long term use.
Want to leave your skin rejuvenated and restored, then YEOUTH Day face with snail extract moisturizer night face cream, one of the best retinol night cream for acne prone skin, is something that you should try on. It works as the perfect revitalizing moisturizer for both day and night packed with natural ingredients to shoot up the collagen production in the skin.
- Nourish your skin with active and hydrating properties straight from the botanicals.
- Snail extracts battle the aging signs and symptoms fading them away.
- Strong anti-oxidants from peptides and green tea scares away skin damages.
- Safe and smooth on all skin types.
Waking up to a healthy and younger-looking skin would be a blessing and Neutrogena Cream, being one of the best night moisturizer for acne prone skin is here to bless you with it! With all the nutrients and vitamins, this night cream evens out your skin with Hexinol formula to keep a balanced and a healthy surface.
- Works as a triple threat soldier to fight against skin conditions.
- Treats sun spots, damages, and dark spots or scars.
- Aging signs are a big no with Neutrogena night face cream.
- Becomes your ultimate moisturizer to safeguard you from dryness.
Acne-prone and oily skin can thoroughly annoying, getting rid of acne and pimple can be a part of your daily routine. To polish them away, here is the natural solution infused with organic ingredients that will never harm your skin and will provide optimum care and love needed. Retaining moisture with Burt’s Bees Night Cream with probiotic technology is indeed amazing.
- A genuine skincare approach to dull and dry skin.
- Works as a loving mother to your skin and nurture’s it from the roots.
- Removes dead skin cells and renews them to give a glowing beauty.
- Dermatologists tested and approved as it is safe for all types of skin.
Gently calms your skin and eliminates acne with 100% naturally enriched formula with camellia oil. Spreads out the hyaluronic acid across your skin to keep it hydrated and leaves it smooth and soft promoting healthy-looking younger skin. Other organic ingredients in the night creams ensure a clear treatment on your skin with a little love and maximum nourishment.
- Works on every skin and is dear to all skin types.
- It provides extra softness with complete rejuvenation and balance.
- Rosehip and Jojoba oil dominates on wrinkles and aging signs.
- Repairs the entire skin damage removing off the acne.
- One of the best over the counter night cream in the market.
Wouldn’t you love, if you have a matte finished soothing skin? A three-in-one moisturizing night cream that would do your complete skincare regime in one go. Natural ingredients keep the skin alive and active which becomes sufficient for the skin. The green tea extracts does give a clean and a matte touch look which would keep you impressed and excited throughout the day.
- The non-greasy night cream to hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Matte-finished and a shiny look to make you fall for your skin.
- It is free of harmful chemicals and ingredients that involve cruelty.
- Completely effective on all skin types including sensitive skin.
Nourish and nurture your skin like none other with Olay Regenerist night recovery night cream face moisturizer to restore the pH balance and natural moisturization in your skin. Penetrates the skin with organic ingredients deeply to solve the skin-damaging conditions from the root of your surface. It’s time for rediscovering the real beauty and the real you!
- Works as a clean tone corrector and shows results instantly.
- Aids across seven benefits of fighting against aging symptoms.
- Targets the main causes of skin-damaging conditions.
- Best moisturizing night cream.
- It supplies intense hydration throughout the night and makes you fresh in the morning.
You May Like: Best Moisturizers for Acne Prone Skin in 2020
Best Night Cream for Acne Prone Skin – The Buyer’s Guide
Purchasing the good night cream for acne-prone skin could be tricky and pressurizing, but that has been made simpler. Just with some key pointers, you can now pick the most effective and suitable night cream for your acne-prone or oily skin.
1. Skin type
Indeed, you have an acne-prone, but is your skin type normal or in combination or sensitive? Sometimes, even your sensitive skin can pop up its bubbles and leave no trails for you to follow. Ensure to know your skin type and then go ahead with the purchase.
Once after you have known your skin type, it is crucial to look for the product from a well-known brand to avoid any kind of after issues. A popular brand claiming to be effective will never compromise its market with in-effective skincare products.
Not every skin would suit the ingredients listed in the night cream and this leads to knowing the ingredients and the mixture added in the night cream for promising glow and beauty. Some properties might give an allergic reaction on your skin, beware and pic according to your skin condition.
If it’s for eliminating pimples and acne, select a night cream that fights against them. Never choose a product that does not work on the problem. You can also pick an all-rounder to treat multiple skin conditions if you have any.
5. Do a test
Skin is precious and so is your time. If you still aren’t sure about using night creams on your fresh and young-looking face then there is no harm in consulting a dermatologist as it could give a clear idea about your decision.
Also Check: Best Birthmark Removal Creams in 2020
FAQs About Night Creams for Acne Prone or Oily Skin
1. Do night creams really help?
It depends on your skin type! Some skin might not encourage night creams and only the day creams. Indeed, night is the only time when your skin sleeps which is the time to repair!
2. How do I get a suitable night cream?
It could be difficult if you have multiple conditions on your skin. Night creams are heavy and contains maximum suitable ingredients, choose according to your skin requirements.
3. Is night cream used according to age?
It does matter how old are you, all that matters if it’s repairs your skin. A night cream’s job is to treat the skin in the best possible way.
4. Can I use night cream if I have sensitive skin?
You can use night creams on every type of skin, but it depends on the product and the brand if they support sensitive skin treatments too.
Also Check: Best BB Creams for Acne Prone Skin in 2020
You might sleep during the night, but not your skin. It repairs and tries restoring itself in the night after a hectic schedule. Undisturbed moisturization with complete love from the botanicals of nature could be a dream to every skin. Your skin will stop hating you if you can start up with a healthy skincare regime even while you are asleep. Regular usage of best night creams for acne prone skin can repair and unclog the pores from the skin leaving no signs of acne or damage. If you are still concerned about picking the perfect night cream, then take a look at our best choices of creams listed above.