Acne and pimples are indeed annoying, and we all agree, don’t we? It steals away the glow of our skin leaving a black mark in our beauty. Skin with pores, blackheads, and acne- honestly, technically looks like a pizza with toppings! Each of us wants to look appealing and handsome, a single black spot on our face can make us lose our confidence. Whether you have persistent pimples or battling your hormonal acne, moisturizing is for every complexion.
Do we moisturize every day? No, the majority of us, don’t, and it results in poor skin.
Large pores, oily skin with excess shine- is the precise recipe for consistent acne. We often don’t get the point of getting acne, and we ultimately ignore it. From puberty to environmental pollutants and weather changes, there are hundreds of limitless causes of acne. It’s undoubtedly impossible for us to book parlour or skin treatment appointments frequently, and it’s expensive too. So what do we do exactly for perfect skin?
If you think skincare routine is time-consuming and expensive, then here’s what you need to know. No wonder, we have got plenty of moisturizers available, but they aren’t designed to upgrade the sebum ingredients in your skin, and this is where best Korean moisturizers come in. Korean Skin care regime is world famous. Let’s take a glance at them, shall we?
Best Korean Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin in 2020
1. COSRX Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion
Looking for a day and night moisturizer? Try COSRX oil-free lotion that is first on the list and is the most recommended from the skin experts desks too. The willow bark water in the moisturizer makes it light and smooth on the skin. It is one of the organic, skin-friendly and nutrition filled lotion perfectly suitable for all types of skin, especially the acne ones. Skin needs constant nourishment and there comes COSRX oil-free lotion to provide the skin with sufficient vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- No greasy or nothing sticky when using the product.
- Gluten and a paraben-free lotion, completely organic.
- Keeps your skin hydrated all day if used properly.
- Easy to use with dermatologist tested and certified.
2. Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream
Another Korean moisturizer for acne-prone skin straight from the beauty recipes of Korea. Nature Republic has always been a preferred brand among skincare products. The fresh watery cream perfectly designed for acne and oily skin. The sea plant nutrients, ocean extracts, calcium properties keep your skin hydrated, fresh and glowing. No heavy materials or inorganic components are adulterated in the skincare product. The minerals added in the cream are nature-ionized for instant effect and absorption. No oily residue is left behind post application as the cream is quite watery and adequately hydrating too.
- A special ingredient of Kona deep seawater providing enough nutrients.
- Magnesium and trace minerals are worthy of keeping the skin fresh.
- The cream is equally light and soft on oily and acne-prone skin.
- The aqua capture system in the cream helps in accelerating the moisturizing level of the skin.
3. Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
With all the soothing ingredients with Propolis and aloe, leaves the skin extremely moisturized and rejuvenated. Benton Aloe Propolis helps in keeping the skin active, fresh and glowing. Packed with all the revitalizing properties, the product works as the perfect skincare solution for removing acne and pimples. The antioxidants protect your skin from causing radicals from beehive Propolis. Aloe properties in the soothing gel help to keep the skin clear and glowing.
- 80 % of aloe in Benton Aloe Soothing Gel helps in the long-lasting glow.
- Propolis to serve to protect from harmful bacteria and inflammation.
- A complete moisturizer that rejuvenates the skin to deep.
- Works best on irritated skin by nourishing, hydrating, and soothing the skin.
- An ideal pick for oily, dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
4. Tony Moly CHOK CHOK Green Tea Watery Cream
Tony Moly is a well-known beauty brand rightly packed with Korean cosmetic ingredients. It has almost all the products that would be required in the Korean skin care routine. Tony Moly is the perfect K-beauty brand if you are looking for a sweet touch of natural properties for your skin. With the mixture of innovative technology and the extraction of green tea, the Tony Moly Chok Chok Green tea watery cream gives a soothing skin that will leave you awe-inspired.
- A top-quality formula with distilled water and fermented green tea extracts.
- The anti-oxidants helps in complete moisturization and hydration of the skin to the deep.
- No heavy or sticky feeling post usage.
- Gel technology adds extra moisture to your skin.
- Well-suited for acne-prone, dry, and sensitive skin.
5. Mizon Water Max Aqua Gel Cream
Looking for an intensely hydrating formula for your skin? Mizon Water Max Aqua Gel is the perfect moisturizer for Acne and pimple prone skin. The water-based formula routes deep down into your skin keeping it fresh all day. It is a slow absorbent yet it does not cause any skin conditions or side effects in the process. The cream comes in a suitable pack and is adequately nourishing for every skin, especially oily skin.
- Zero side effects to be seen on any skin after usage.
- A pleasing fragrance with no aromatic substances.
- No stingy, greasy, or oily feeling after application.
- Night application gives an even-toned skin in the morning.
6. Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream
Tired of oily and acne-prone skin? Seoul Ceuticals Korean Repair Cream made of snail mucus with extract concentrated formula for deeper nourishment. This indeed indicates that the Korean moisturizer is pretty much potent. Just in the matter of a few days, you can witness a healthy glowing skin enriched with active nutrients. Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Repair Cream also works as the perfect anti-aging cream that diminishes dullness, dark spots and wrinkles.
- Results in brighter skin in few days
- The product is made of organic ingredients, and it is entirely natural.
- Get rid of aging problems.
- Inclusive of Vitamin E and Green Tea to protect against any skin damage.
7. Ever Glam Deeply Moisturizing Face Cream
The genuinely made Korean face cream for oily skin is sufficient hydration for your skin. Ever Glam Face Cream is a product made with the non-greasy and refreshing formula for smooth and gorgeous skin. The texture of the face cream feels extensively smooth that also indicates the signs of improving the complexion, skin tone and elasticity. Moreover, Ever Glam Face Cream is suitable for both men and women, especially if you have oily skin.
- Ceramides form barriers of microcapsule to hydrate your skin.
- If used regularly, you can witness your skin retaining moisture, along with a more youthful appearance.
- Acts against pores and dark spots, eventually brightening the skin.
- Botanical, Shea butter, Argan oil, Amaranth seed to nourish and soothe the skin.
8. MISSHA Super Aqua Oil Clear Gel Cream
The best skin serum for acne-prone and oily skin is MISSHA Super Aqua Oil Clear Gel Cream. MISSHA contains oil-controlling properties and ingredients that will keep the skin fresh and moisturized. The inclusion of Hazel limits the sebum production which results in remarkable glowing results. It’s summer and wants to get out? This gel-cream would work just commendable. Also, you will not feel greasy or stingy post usage.
- No much shiny skin to be expected.
- Retaining moisture is the real benefit of MISSHA super aqua clear gel cream.
- The hyaluronic acid and Baobab tree extracts work wonders with hydration formula.
- Tightening the skin and treating dryness is the additional therapy from MISSHA super aqua clear gel cream.
9. Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream
Tired of using heavy lotions and creams? Laneige water bank gel cream is lightweight and does not feel heavy on your skin. You also need not worry about the breakouts that are caused during humid and hot weather times. It is one of the most beautiful K-Beauty skincare brands that perform just well on your skin. If you have sensitive or dry skin, then it is not recommended as it contains alcohol. If you have an oily or combination skin, then the cream would hydrate your skin throughout the day.
- It can be easily used with sunscreen and lotions.
- It provides maximum hydration to the skin.
- Soothing texture which will protect the skin from getting the skin oily.
- Gliding gel feels pretty light and easy on the skin.
Best Korean Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin – The Buyer’s Guide
Choosing the best Korean Moisturizer from the extensive list of brands could be confusing. Getting rid of acne and pimples is purely crucial and you need to be very particular about the moisturizer that you buy. Before purchasing one, here we have listed a few pointers to keep in mind when picking up a Korean Moisturizer for acne-prone skin.
1. Korean Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
It is necessary that you know your skin type, and if it’s delicate skin, then there are chances of developing different skin conditions quite frequently. If you have sensitive skin, then it is better to choose organic products and zero fragrance creams. Strong fragrance can irritate the skin and can cause inflammations.
2. Korean Moisturizer for Dry Skin
A simple moisturizer won’t work on dry skin, and hence it is necessary to use a moisturizer with natural oil and Shea butter to keep the skin fresh hydrated for a long time. You can also choose cream-based formulas and products that contain ingredients like lanolin, hyaluronic acid, and lactic acid.
3. Korean Moisturizer for Skin
Combination skin means normal skin texture and for such type of skin, you can opt for lightweight moisturizers and creams. However, it is thicker and works as a quick absorbent. Such moisturizers help by softening and quietening the dry areas and greasy spots. You can look for silicone-based ingredients that will bond well with your combination skin.
4. Korean Moisturizer for Oily Skin
It’s simple with oily skin, as you just have to choose a moisturizer containing no oil. You can look up to gel based creams and light face serums such that consists of glycerine and hyaluronic acid. It will indeed provide a matte finish and touchy look throughout the day.
FAQs related to Best Korean Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin
1. Should I follow the entire Korean Skin Care routine?
Absolutely no, unless you have enough time for the whole regime. You can choose a moisturizer or face serum according to your skin type and just follow the steps mentioned in the product.
2. How to choose the right Korean Skin care product for my skin?
It is significant that you know your skin type and consider the best products and check the ingredients; choose accordingly. Every skin type requires different treatment and routine.
3. Are acne and make up compatible?
Yes, they are! But it also depends on the brands that you use. If you witness any damage on your skin after makeup, then you must switch brands and must moisturize regularly.
4. Are Korean products safe to use?
Totally! Korean products and cosmetics are mostly organic and are made from natural ingredients. Hence, using natural products will not cause any damage, indeed.
These Korean moisturizers for oily skin will subsequently result in a light and glowing skin. With regular usage of such organic products can aid in healthy skin with minimal time-consuming skincare regime. Picking the most suitable K-beauty products can be confusing but try choosing the right one according to your skin type.