As It is said that a perfect canvas always brings out the perfect painting, similarly a perfect base always bring out the perfect makeup! To create the perfect canvas for a flawless makeup, you must need a good primer. A Primer creates a smooth base and hides out the visible pores and fine lines from your skin. A few days ago, My friend has reviewed for a Lakme Blur Perfect Primer. Today, I will review L’oreal Paris primer. Trust me, girls, It truly works like a magique. Moving on, Let’s talk about my take on L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer! Keep reading…
Price: 1025 inr
Content: 15 ml
What does L’oreal Paris claim about Base Magique primer?
Create the perfect base for your makeup routine! The L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer instantly smooths pores and creates an even surface, so that you get a more flawless make-up result that lasts. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the prominence of pores and fine lines to transform your skin surface.
– Thanks to a high concentration of elastomers, this Smoothing Primer gives skin an incredibly even surface with fine lines and pores erased.
– The formula also contains soft powders to help absorb sebum, thereby mattifying the skin to reduce shine.
– Smooth to touch and with a silk-like feel, silicon oil enables easy-gliding application with no greasy residue.
– Base Magique will guarantee a more perfect and longer-lasting makeup experience every time.
How to use?
Dab onto skin gently. Spread evenly over the entire face for a perfect, workable base.
My Experience on L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer says,
L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer comes in a cute little black and pink cardboard packaging which I lost by mistake😋(Sorry girls!)! When you open the box, there is a little glass jar inside. The small glass jar is transparent and it has black screw lid cap. As it is glass packaging, It is prone to break while traveling and heavy in weight to carry too! I will give half point less of this unhygienic packaging. In case if you drop the jar once you may end up wasting 1000 bucks🤤
Talking about the texture of an L’oreal Primer, It has a velvety smooth mousse-like texture. It looks so thick in the jar, but It feels very light when you apply it to the face. I just need to take pee amount of product, And Voilla, It blends seamlessly into my skin. L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer just diminishes all the small pores and fine lines by making skin smooth and soft. It controls oil as well. Ted bit of pinkness of a primer gives you a healthy pink glow to the skin. The primer doesn’t make your skin greasy even. I have used this primer in all the seasons, even in heavy summers too. It works amazingly. The staying power of makeup increases to 8-9 hours by using this primer.
Pros of L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer :
– A Velvety Smooth Texture
– Brightens up the complexion
– Act as a perfect base
– Increase the longevity of a makeup up to 9 hours
– Controls oil as well
– Rosy color gives a soft glow to the face
– Doesn’t make skin look greasy
– Hides out the visible pores and fine lines
– Easily Blendable
Cons of L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer :
– Presence of silica might be an issue for sensitive skinned girls
– Glass tub packaging is quite unhygienic
– Little pricey
VooBeauty Rating: 4.8/5 (Not 5 due to unhygienic packaging)
Will you repurchase/ recommend?
Yes Definitely, I will surely repurchase when I will finish the current jar. It really works like a magique to the oily to combination- skinned beauties. If the price is not an issue, then you must give it a try.